Request a 911 House Marker Sign

Complete the following form to request a replacement house marker sign. If your property does not have an address assigned to it, please complete the Physical Address Application form first by going to

If you are not sure if your property has an address, or you don't feel comfortable using the online form, please call the 911 office at 712-336-3987.

This form is for house marker signs in the unincorporated areas of Dickinson County.

You may install the sign yourself, however, you are responsible for calling 811 to have underground utilities located and you are responsible for any damages you cause to underground utilities while installing your house marker sign. If you install the sign yourself, make sure it is posted in a location where it won't be covered up by anything, can be read from the roadway, and is clearly visible from both directions.
Enter any additional comments here.
Form by ChronoForms -